Through the interaction of crystalline overtones, a shimmering mid range and rich undertones is born the A2C cymbals. Featuring a higher profile and deep groove lathing they speak quickly and open up with power. Brightness volume and response make them suitable for drum corps, concert band and orchestral applications. Hand straps included.
The Contact series feature a shaped and slightly deeper profile with a relatively larger bell. The stick feel is very lively, The pitch is higher but still rich and warm. These are medium to medium thin cymbals that speak very easily. Faster and louder, these plates also have depth and complexity in the undertones and a shimmering wash that drives the sound forward and up. At home in studio or live situations.
- Surface: wide deep lathing by hand
- Bow: medium taper
- Bell: larger, articulate, clear
- Weight: medium to medium thin, very fast but solid response
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: very crisp and fast
- Wash: higher pitch, medium long decay